For FHE we went with the Petersens to Linder Farms to go on a hayride and pick pumpkins. The kids had so much fun!!! There were TONS of pumpkins everywhere. The kids just loved running around and playing in the pumpkin patch. Surprisingly the hard part was pinning them down tot tell us which pumpkin they wanted.

But before we could take the hayride out to the pumpkins we had to take a few pictures of the family!! = )

I can't really explain what Saige is doing here. I just love the girl to death but she just would not smile for me. The frustrating part was not only would she not smile she made this horrible face in every shot!!! Stinker!!

Kaden and Jordan just love life. They can make almost any situation fun. I rarely hear them say they are bored when they are together. I am so happy he has found such a GREAT friend.

Aspynn was hilarious out in the fields. She just loved walking through the tire tracks in the ground. She could have cared less about pumpkins she was just having fun being free!!

Saige and Ashley had a lot of fun playing in the pumpkins also. They would take off and look for pumpkins and then squat down to where we could barely see them and play. They had a lot of fun together.
1 comment:
I love all of these pictures! That was fun, thanks for going with us. Ashley and Saige sure look like they are up to no good. :)
Post a Comment