Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why Pay The Money

I recently received the paperwork for getting professional pics of Kaden done for soccer and I was considering it until Jake reminded me that I too can take good pics. So we looked over the prices and decided that there was no reason to spend $30-$40 on pics when I could do them myself and get pretty close to the same results. Anyhow...this is what I did for Saige for dance and for Kaden for soccer (so far, I plan to do a little one of Saige also). Anyhow...I am enjoying playing around with my photoshop program and taking pics.

Saige's Magazine Cover

Kaden's Magazine Cover

Kaden's Trading Card

3 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Ok- So those are so cute. I wish you still lived here to do mine. They look really good. Your kids look so big, it's crazy.

McPherson family said...

Wow, you do such a good job with pictures. I remember that you do like to take lots of pictures and you are very creative. I miss spending time with you. I found your blog...hope that is ok with you.
Julie

Joleen said...

Hi Kim-I found your blog from Julie's! It is so fun to see how big your kids are getting!!! Crazy!!
Drop me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog! jojomckay at yahoo dot com
Joleen