OK...so no one will believe this, but I forget my camera every where I go right now so I am going to make a goal to get better and get some NEW pics up starting tomorrow. I'm sorry for the laziness on my part, but I will get back up and going again here soon. I PROMISE!!! This week is a busy one for me, but I will make it happen. Monday is free (YIPPEE!!), Tuesday Saige has a dentist apt to get some fillings done, then dance, then our Ward Primary Activity. Wednesday is Kaden's basketball practice and I help out at Kaden's school on Wednesday's. Thursday I get to go in and get my hair cut (HOORAY for me!) and we have a Relief Society Craft Night, Friday is our Sisters Night out Fondue Party and afterward some of us are going to see the 10pm showing of TWILIGHT (WAHOO!!). Saturday is Kaden's basketball game and I think we are going to TRY to hike Mount Helena (we'll see they get a lot of snow up there). And Sunday is our Primary Program at church (I hope it goes alright we have only had 1 1/2 Sundays worth of practices but somehow the Lord usually intervenes and makes it turn out. Anyhow...that is how my week is looking but I PROMISE to get some pics done and up on here tomorrow even if I have to strap my kids to a chair and take their picture = )
Anyhow...hope all is going well with everyone. I enjoy checking out your blogs and seeing what is going on in your lives!!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Your week sounds just about like mine. Dentist for my kids on Tuesday. Cody has pre-school Tuesday and Thursday, b-ball practice for Jordan on Wednesday, game on Saturday, then going out with the girls to see Twilight. Did you ever read it, or are you just going? Either way I think it will still be good. Have fun.......I will try and call you later, maybe after our crazy week. By the way, I got released from Primary on Sunday. :( Don't know what they have for me next???
Post a Comment