Tuesday, February 3, 2009

They Grow Soooooo Fast!!!!

Today was BEAUTIFUL outside (about 56 degrees) and so I rode my bike down to the mailboxes to pick Kaden up from school. When he got off the bus he ask how he was supposed to get home. I told him he had to walk, but if he wanted to learn to ride his bike without training wheels when we got home we could do that. Well....of course he was very excited so we hurried home. I have to admit I was afraid because we tried and tried and tried last year and he just couldn't do it. Anyhow...we made 3 or 4 attempts and then he just wanted me to help him get started and then after about 3 times of that he wanted to do it ALL by himself. I can't believe my little boy can ride a bike all by himself!!!

5 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Yeah for Kaden. It's a whole new world now. Good luck getting him off that thing. Next he will need a bigger bike....

Wendy said...

Aren't kids the best. They don't remember the frustration's from before they just want to try again. Good for him.

McPherson family said...

Isn't that so exciting when they get how to do something? I love it. Of course it means they are growning up (and too fast, at that)but it is so fun to see how excited they are about it too!! Great job Kaden!!!!! We miss you.

Grandma Yearsley said...

you are doing great Kaden.....I can't believe how fast you have mastered this talent....and Saige and Aspynn look like they are havinfun on the scooters.....

Kim said...

THANKS TO GRANDMA YEARSLEY FOR MAKING HER 1ST COMMENT ON A BLOG!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!