Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another Great Find From The Dump

A month or so ago I was driving past the dump when I saw a water slide. I was sooooo excited. I knew the kids would love playing on this silly thing. So I just had to be the first one to the dump the next day. When all the kids woke up I hurried up and helped them get dressed and we hurried off to the dump, but it was closed. Then I remembered that it was closed on Thursdays. Ahhhhh Maaaaan!!! So I seriously considered jumping the fence to get in just so I could get that slide but I decided to keep my cool and wait until Friday. On Friday morning Jake's Dad offered to come and help me pick up the slide. Well...it was a good thing he did, that slide was awkward to carry!! So....here we are a few months later playing on that silly slide that I just knew my kids would love!!!
Kaden was the only one brave enough to go down it without holding my hand because with the water on the slide it was VERY fast!!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Nice! That is a great find. You should put it into your pool.....the kids would love it. I forget that your pool is bigger than ours. Those big animal toys look so fun, but would take up our whole pool.. :)