December 15, 2011 we welcomed the newest member of our family
McKinlee Marie Jenkins
She weighed 7lbs 11 1/2oz
She was 21 1/2" Long
She is absolutely ADORABLE and we are soooo excited she is here!!!
Here are some pics of our BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!!
Thursday, December 15

We are soooo grateful McKinlee is here and healthy!!!
Welcome to our CrAzY Family McKinlee Marie!!!
























4 comments:
CONGRATS Kim!!! She is beautiful!
I'm so happy for you and your family! What a sweet girl. I ADORE the purple outfit with the hat and the fur!
Usually newborns just have a newborn look to me, but the first picture of McKinlee on the 16th reminds me so much of your other daughters! Beautiful!
Congratulations!!!!
So excited for you guys! She for sure looks like she belongs to one of you, I love it! So glad everything went good, enjoy that new little one! They grow way too fast! Miss you guys! Oh and I LOVE the name!
WHAT?? There is no way you already had another baby....and I didn't even see you pregnant! Crazy! She is SO cute. She looks so much like Saige and a little like Aspynn. So fun. Love the pics of her sleeping in her bed... She is so beautiful and peaceful. Congrats girl!
Post a Comment