Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb 2 ~ McKinlee's First Photo Shoot...

I have been meaning to pull my camera out and get some good newborn pics of McKinlee since she was born.... I guess 7 week old pics will just have to do!!! I haven't done any baby photos before so I was pretty happy with how these turned out!!! It doesn't hurt to have an ADORABLE baby to take the pics of either!!!





I LOVE the look on her face here!!!

Ready for ballet!!!




There are those dancin' feet = )












I LOVE her eyes here!!!




McKinlee was soooo tired....


So I gave her a binky


And before long she was SOUND asleep = )


I am soooo happy to have this little cutie pie in our home....thanks for being such a good baby McKinlee!!!

2 comments:

Montana Wilkins said...

She is oh-so-sweet. So sweet.

KassiahMyers said...

Adorable! Just wanna cuddle that little girl!