On March 9th Aspynn decided she REALLY wanted to learn to ride her bicycle ALL BY HERSELF WITHOUT TRAINING WHEELS!!! So....I took her out and we gave it a try.....
She was sooooo determined!!! I was amazed at how badly she wanted this. Even more amazing was that it only took her about 10-15minutes and she was riding on her own!!! Kaden and Saige were soooo proud of her!!! She was grinning from ear to ear. It was awesome!!!
She was sooooo determined!!! I was amazed at how badly she wanted this. Even more amazing was that it only took her about 10-15minutes and she was riding on her own!!! Kaden and Saige were soooo proud of her!!! She was grinning from ear to ear. It was awesome!!!
















1 comment:
聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天 , 聊天
Post a Comment