Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Hike

After cleaning up camp we wanted to hike a little bit so we decided to head for where the guys would be hiking out of the Bob Marshall to possibly meet up with them. I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful it was there. I didn't think in the few minutes we would be hiking we would see anything that exciting, but we did!!!
Jake, Kaden, Saige & Aspynn sitting in front of a beautiful waterfall we found along the way. Kind of a funny side note....I tried to have Kaden stand here by himself but he was so scared he wouldn't move and had a really strange smile on his face. Jake and I were laughing pretty hard. I guess it isn't a horrible thing to have him be so cautious though.

This is the gorge just after the take out where Jake's Dad and his buddies got out of the river. It looks so beautiful, but very dangerous!!!


Jake & Aspynn standing in front of the waterfall. Aren't they so cute!?!?!

Saige looking through the bridge at the river. She thought it was so beautiful she didn't want to leave.

Me, Saige, Aspynn and Kaden walking back to camp. Jake was way behind us playing with my camera. He wont admit it but he loves playing with it as much as I do.

No comments: