Friday, July 18, 2008

The Waterpark!!!

On July 7th Jake's Mom and I took Kaden, Saige, Aspynn, Clayton, Sheldon & Cameron (My 3 and Monica's 3 kids) to the local waterpark. The kids had sooooo much fun running thorough the water. I just love seeing them play and have fun without any fighting. I also love having the opportunity to snap a few pictures of them. Thank goodness for cute kids!!! :)

Saige & Clayton have tons of fun playing together. I really enjoy watching my kids play and interact with their cousins.

I convinced Kaden to stand right in the middle of a bunch of water spraying a million different directions. He thought it was so funny. He always seems so willing to allow me to do whatever I need to make myself happy. What a good boy he is!!!




I just can't get over how much Saige loves life. She just couldn't run from one part of the waterpark to the other fast enough. She is just so fun to watch!!!


Aspynn refused to go in the water. She just enjoyed watching the other kids run and play. I guess she just likes standing there looking cute in her swimsuit.

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

They look like they are having so much fun. Not so much fun right now, right? I love the swimsuits....new? Glad you have someplace fun like that to go during the hot summer. I just got home today, I will call you later this week. :)