Kaden, Saige and Aspynn put up with Mom taking pics
My two little witches....Aren't they soooo cute?!?!?!?
Saige wanted to be a witch soooooo bad!!! She was so excited when we found her a witch costume at the second hand store.
Kaden wanted to be a Vampire, but when it came down to it he didn't want to wear the teeth, he didn't want any blood or paint on his face and he basically didn't want to do anything associated with turning him into a Vampire so we settled on this. I think it turned out great....watch out Harry Potter!!!











2 comments:
Your kids look so cute, but I have to say everytime I look at your pictures I think....MY GOODNESS it seems like yesterday when we used to come over. Hope your kids had a fun Halloween. Mine sure did, but wow, did they ever get too much candy!!!!
Oh, they look so cute. I love all the costumes. You did a good job. Score on finding them at thrift stores....that's always a bonus. I wish my kids could have seen yours, they would have loved it. Hope you had fun...we did.
Post a Comment