Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More Coupon Shopping

So...I wasn't going to go coupon shopping this week because we have been soooooo busy, but I realized I had some coupons I just couldn't let go to waste so at 11PM I went. I got a ton of Hamburger Helper, Pasta Salad and Mac & Cheese because these things are ALWAYS great in a pinch!! I ended up with 8 bottles of sunscreen and lots of other fun things as well.
Take a look.....
Albertsons price before all the coupons etc. was $277.31

My total for all this was $56.83 (and I even messed up it should have been $8.00 cheaper)

I guess I can call this a good day = )

2 comments:

KassiahMyers said...

You are getting to be a pro! I can't believe you set this all up last night at mindnight and took a picture even!

Anjeanette said...

WOW! You are good. I told you to get into this....and now I need you to show me how the heck you are getting such good deals....sheesh! How did you get the sunscreen? You're awesome!