Kaden and his cousins practicing "When I Am Baptized" to sing for everyone at Kaden's Baptism
This was their first time practicing together and they did AWESOME!!!
I embroidered a baptism towel for Kaden. He thought it was really cool!!!
I attached a poem I found online that was soooo awesome!!!
Grandma Yearsley wanted to get Kaden his very own copies of the Book of Mormon and the Bible. He was sooooo excited (all he had before was the Book of Mormon and it didn't have his name on it!!)
Our family just before Kaden's Baptism
Kaden chose his Dad to Baptize him and Jake was very excited (doesn't he look sooooo nice in his new suit Aunt Kari got him.....I sure think so)
Jake and Kaden in their whites
Kaden with Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Davis. He was soooo excited that they came for his Baptism!!!
After the Baptism we had everyone back to our house for some dessert. Aunt Monica got Kaden his Cub Scouts neckerchief and he was sooooo excited!!
Then he opened a present from Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Davis.....
A carrying case for his scriptures complete with pencils, a compass, etc. He was sooooo excited!!!Kaden, we are soooo proud of you for choosing to be baptized. You are such a special young man and we know that your Father in Heaven is watching over you and is smiling down on you knowing that you have made this choice. I hope that you remember this day for years and years to come because this is the day you have committed to Heavenly Father that you will follow in your Savior's footsteps. What a special time this is!!! You are now a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I hope this is something you will be proud to say throughout your life. We love you!!! Keep the Spirit close and you will always know who you are, why you are here and where you are going. Thanks for being you Kaden!!!











1 comment:
Oh...how I wish we could have been there. Love all the pictures. So fun. The family is turned out so cute.....you should use for your Christmas photo. You look so cute in it. Congrats Kaden! We miss you guys..
Post a Comment