Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Nutcracker

This year Saige turned 6 so she had the opportunity to perform in the Nutcracker. She was sooooo excited!!! I didn't realize all the dedication it was going to take for her to do this and believe it or no, she NEVER complained!!! Toward the end of the practicing she was putting in 2+ hour long practices 5 days a week. We were sooooo proud of her and all her hard work payed off and she did an awesome job!!!!

Saige was a toy (Drosselmeyer brings Clara 6 little toys) Saige was the Raggedy Ann Toy

She did such a great job!!!
I thought she looked sooooo cute in her costume!!!
We were sooooo proud of her!!!

Saige was also a little Reindeer.....she enjoyed that also......
This is the group of girls that were the reindeer that pull the sleigh

Saige holding her flowers she was given....

She was soooo excited!!!

She is already looking forward to next years Nutcracker
(she hopes in the next year to learn to do a cart wheel and then she can be a gingerbread)

Saige with her friend Kimber (Kimber was a little mouse)
The Nutcracker was a lot of work, but it was also a lot of fun. I am soooo proud of Saige. Aspynn is looking forward to the day she too can be in the nutcracker!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

What a doll...Saige, you did an outstanding job and I am so proud of you...keep dancing!!!