Thursday, December 30, 2010

While She Was Sleeping......

Last night Saige's tooth was just DANGLING from a thread. Jake was begging to pull it out, even our Bishop was begging her to let him pull it out, but Saige said NO!!!

I can't believe that tooth was hanging on....
Saige was grossing me out by pushing and pulling it everywhere.....even Kaden was grossed out

Then this morning Saige came running into my room saying that her tooth was gone, that it fell out in her sleep. I ask her if she knew where it was (afraid she had swallowed it) and she said no. Then I told her we would look for it, then she said she had it....that she woke up and it was just laying in her mouth (YUCK!!!). Anyhow....she is very excited for the Tooth Fairy to come tonight.

I can't help but laugh when she smiles right now.....

She already had a gap between her two front teeth and now with the one missing it is a HUGE gap!!!!
She just doesn't look like herself to me right now.....

But she is still such a cutie pie!!! Have you ever seen a grin this BIG over a lost tooth ?!?!?!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

WOW Saige....good thing you didn't swallow the tooth! I can't believe how loose it became since you left Grandma's house! Come on Tooth Fairy..show Saige the money!!!!!