Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

This year I was able to go down to the school and help outwith the kids Valentine's Day Parties...
The kids LOVE Valentine's Day!!!
Here's some pics...

My girls eating ice cream sundae's in Mrs. Burk's class
Some of the kids eating their ice cream
Saige opening her valentine's

Saige was soooooo excited!!!


Saige's class

Mrs. Burk had a special gift for all the kids.....
A love bug with a special note personalized for each of the kids

Saige LOVES her love bug!!! Mrs. Burk told the kids that whenever they feel sad they can hold their love bug and know that they are loved....
She is such a wonderful teacher!!!

I missed the beginning of Kaden's party, but I was there for the game....

In this game there is 1 empty chair and the person who stands behind that chair gives a subtle wink to someone sitting in the row across from them....

Then the person is supposed to quickly jump up and run to the empty chair

The person standing behind you is supposed to hurry and grab your shoulders before you can jump up and run away.
The kids had soooooo much fun!!!

Jake and I gave the kids candy hearts for Valentine's Day.....The kids were sooooo excited!!

Look at Aspynn's cute little belly....

Saigee cradled her chocolates like a little baby....she was soooo excited!!!

Kaden really wanted to make this face....I don't know why....
As soon as the pic took he made this face so I took another one....
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY KIDDOS......WE LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

I have the cutest grandkids in the world!! Looks like a fun filled Valentine's Day...glad they had so much fun!! Happy Valentine's Day!