Ok.....so....for this post you REALLY have to have some background.......
My brother Greg started racing motorcycles at a VERY young age and it didn't take him long to become obsessed with signing his name with his racing number. He did from the time he was really young and just learning cursive writing all the way through adulthood. The number he raced changed through time so his autograph did as well.....it started out
My brother Greg started racing motorcycles at a VERY young age and it didn't take him long to become obsessed with signing his name with his racing number. He did from the time he was really young and just learning cursive writing all the way through adulthood. The number he raced changed through time so his autograph did as well.....it started out
Greg Yearsley #7
and his last "autograph" was
Greg Yearsley #66x
The reason all this is important is that last night while I was making dinner Kaden was sitting there talking to me and writing on some paper.....later when I was cleaning up I saw this.....
Anyhow....talk about deja vu!!!! I remember finding these all over the place when I was a kid that Greg left behind, now as an adult I am finding them from my son. Tooooo funny!!!
If you are wondering why Kaden would write the #7 part it is because at school he is the #7 in his class so he has to write a 7 on the sides of all of his papers and when they are all given a book or something he has to take the number 7.
Anyhow....Kaden has a lot of similarities with my brother that I find interesting....
his favorite blizzard and ice cream is cookie dough - just like Greg
the signing his "autograph"
etc.
Anyhow....I thought it was pretty cool......











2 comments:
That is so fun! It will probably be worth a lot of money someday! ;o)
How funny....I found those papers everywhere...Greg had them in his notebook for school. He headed his school papers that way...I find it unbelievable the similarities between him and Kaden!!! I can tell you Uncle Greg would be soooo proud to know he shared things with Kaden!!!
Post a Comment