A few days ago we started to notice water on the counter all around the sink so we would wipe it up and soon it would be wet again, so we started to be very careful trying to make sure we weren't splashing water up there or something. After a few days of this we finally admitted to ourselves that our faucet was leaking out the back (we kind of already knew this because of the hard water stains on the fixtures, but we didn't want to buy new ones so MAYBE they were fine...right?....WRONG!!!) and needed replaced.
When we went to the store I was in SHOCK at how much they cost!!! $100-$400!!?!?!? Are you kidding me?!?!? Anyhow....we had a coupon for 10% off because HEAVEN FORBID I EVER buy anything WITHOUT a coupon!!! Anyhow....we chose one and with as little grumbling as I could manage brought it home to install.
Kaden has never been very interested in helping Jake assemble things or work on anything, but Jake was able to convince Kaden to help him install this faucet. I was sooooo excited to see my little man helping his Dad (which meant I didn't have to by the way...) install this new faucet.
Anyhow....here are some pics of my two Mr. Fix-It's installing my new faucet.....















1 comment:
WOW...Kaden looks like a plummer in this scenario...good job! I'll bet you're glad to have the sink back!
Post a Comment