Kaden was very excited this year to FINALLY be able to participate in the pinewood derby!!! I was very proud of Jake because he really made Kaden do quite a bit of work on his own (which is hard for Kaden, he is always trying to get us to do things for him).

Jake having
Kaden practice cutting a scrap piece of wood before cutting the actual pinewood derby car
Kaden did an EXCELLENT job!!!!

Painting the car (he chose orange and red)
Aspynn wanted to help
sooooo bad, we finally had to get the scrap piece of wood for her to paint

Last minute changes before the race
Kaden was
soooo proud of his car because he did a lot of the work on it.

The races.....



Here is the winners podium....Spencer won first place (he had a FAST car),
Kaden got second and Taylor got third place......GREAT JOB BOYS!!!!
Kaden was very proud of his second place victory
WAY TO GO KADEN!!! I Can't wait to see what kind of car you make next year!!!!
1 comment:
I have to say that every time I see such cute posts with your husband doing stuff with the kids I really miss you guys living here!!! (that sounds like I miss Jake but just so you are clear of the meaning....I really miss the male role model he would be for my kids!!) Tell Kaden that we love his car....YEA!!! second place....good job Kaden!!
Post a Comment