Wednesday, October 26, 2011

2011 Fall Soccer Seaeson

Here I am playing catch-up.....I haven't posted any pics of Kaden throughout his entire soccer season and now I am going to overload this post with pics I took at each of the games. Kaden has really improved his game this year and we are soooo proud of him!!! This year he decided that he likes playing half back more than any other position (I had to learn to let him do his thing because I really wanted him to want to be a forward.....I guess I am still learning to allow him to make his own decisions). This season his team won 5 and lost 1 game. They did AWESOME!!! Way to go TITANS!!!!!



Kaden got a lot more aggressive this year. In years past he would just get out of other kids way.


Kaden waiting....playing his position. That was a big thing this year....Coach Pat didn't want the kids playing "bumble-bee soccer" and he wanted them to PLAY THEIR POSITION!!


GO KADEN!!!



Way to boot it Kaden

C'mon Kaden....you can take those GIRLS....



You got this one Kaden.....



I LOVE this pic....Kaden puts everything into booting that ball as FAR as he can!!!


GO KADEN!!!

Coach Pat giving everyone high 5....way to go TITANS


Two of Kaden's biggest fans.....aren't they cute!!!

No comments: