Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blessing McKinlee December 25, 2011

After Sacrament we met in the Relief Society room with friends and family to bless McKinlee. It felt sooo special to bless her on the day we remember our Savior birth!!! It was sooo nice to have so many people there that love and support us and this new addition to our family.


Here are some pics of McKinlee's special day....


Jake and I's wedding rings on her cute little toes....
Such a sweet little sleeper....



We have to throw a HUGE thank you out to McKinlee's Aunt Kari who hurried and on the short notice we gave that we were going to bless McKinlee found and purchased this BEAUTIFUL blessing gown for her. THANKS AUNT KARI!!!!


We also have to thank McKinlee's Grandma Jenkins for making her this beautiful little head piece....it is beautiful!!!


YAWN


4 generations....you can't have a special day like this without getting a 4 generation photo


Great Grandma Davis and McKinlee


Great Grandpa and Grandma Davis and McKinlee


Great Grandpa and Grandma Davis and McKinlee


Our Family

Our Family


Our 4 BEAUTIFUL children!!! What more can a mother ask for?!?!?!


Grandma Yearsley and McKinlee

Grandma Yearsley and McKinlee


Aunt Kari and McKinlee


I do have to add in a little humor here....while getting McKinlee ready to go to Church I quietly whispered in McKinlee's ear that while the room was very quiet and daddy was giving her blessing I wanted her to go potty....now I thought this would be funny (and heaven knows when you have 4 kids you need a little humor in your life) well....believe it or not....SHE DID IT!!! Right in the middle of him talking she ripped a good one. When the blessing was over Jake said he had a hard time controlling himself and trying not to laugh (I quietly laughed so hard that my eyes were watering etc) it was then that I told him that I had asked her to do that....what an obedient little girl we have!!! Anyhow....after we got home (I didn't want to change her at the church and get poop on her dress) I realized that she had completely blew out her diaper and it was already on her dress etc....(that wasn't part of the plan). Anyhow...it was a special day for our family and we are so happy to have McKinlee here with us.

No comments: