Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another One Bites The Dust

July 21st Kaden lost his second tooth. He has been playing hard to get this tooth out since the first one came out. Finally he showed his Dad that it was just hanging and Jake talked him in to letting him pull it out. Just before bed Kaden went to the bathroom with his Dad and he yanked it out with dental floss again. The funny thing is that I am usually the one that can handle the blood etc. but apparently when it comes to my kids that isn't so true. I have to completely leave the area before Jake can pull his tooth out because I just can't handle it. The funny thing is that Kaden doesn't even make a sound when Jake does it, I just can't seem to see anything that might hurt Kaden. Anyhow....he was really excited the next morning that the tooth fairy had come again.


Good Job Kaden!!!

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Kaden- It's great that you lost another tooth! I miss you. -Jordan