Thursday, July 17, 2008

Every Kid Needs A Cape

I have been dying to make or have someone make my kids capes ever since my Sister-in-Law made some for her kids. I thought it was one of the cutest ideas I had ever heard of. My kids were constantly asking for me to tie blankets around their necks so they could have a cape so I asked my Mother-in-Law if she would be interested in making capes for the kids and, like any Grandma would, she said YES!!! The kids were sooooo excited to see their capes (I have to admit I was pretty excited too) it was written all over their faces.
The kids waiting anxiously for their SURPRISE....

Remember how I said excitement all over their faces......yeah....that's what this picture demonstrates.....

Kaden's cape has wolves on it, Saige's cape has a large Barbie on it, and Aspynn's cape has Cinderella on it. Aren't they sooooo cute....Thanks Grandma Jenkins!!!

2 comments:

H0NEyBEE said...

to tell you the truth, i would probably be jsut as excited to be getting a cape!!

Anjeanette said...

That is a cute idea. I am always putting blankets around them also. When I saw the first picture, I was thinking Kaden got jipped. The girls have cute girly capes and he got one that looks like a tablecloth. Glad you showed the back, so we could see the wolves. Very cute!