Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana sponsors the Governor's Cup every year at this time. I have always wanted to walk in it so this year Jake and I decide to do it!! They offer a 10K, a 5K, an almost a mile and some other events on Sunday. Jake and I decided to sign up for the 5K to get ready for the TREK. I have to admit I wasn't very happy when we woke up and it was snowing and raining. I thought....maybe $32.00 wasted is better than walking in this, but we went anyway and we had a GREAT time. We ran into some family friends of Jake's that go back forever so we walked and talked with them. It was a lot of fun and we are glad we went.
This is the little toe clip that records your finishing time.
Waiting for the "race" to start
After a while after the gun went off to tell us to go we finally made it to the starting line
CRAZY BOYS!!!
The beautiful Capitol, the ugly sky and the CRAZY Montana people out walking in the snow/rain










1 comment:
I think the hat may have been slowing Jake down - tell him to wear a runing cap next time.
Post a Comment