When we moved into this house I decided to take my Sister-In-Law's idea on how to organize toys by categorizing them into bins. Well...we have a dress-up bin now and my kids LOVE it!!! They love all the dress up stuff in there. In one day Aspynn will be a dog, a princess, a witch, a ladybug and even Spider girl. She was sooooo cute this day when she dressed up as Spider girl. She would crouch down and then jump up as high as she could go and yell, Watch out, here comes Spider girl!! It was soooo funny!!
Aspynn crouching before she jumps up as high as she can

Aspynn, I mean spider girl, trying to remember how to
spin her web



Aspynn, I mean spider girl, trying to remember how to
spin her web
The cutest Spider girl EVER!!!
Saige just HAD to prove that she is the STRONGEST girl in our house!! She loves to hold Aspynn!!










No comments:
Post a Comment