Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fun In The Hot Hot Sun....

There's nothing more exciting to my kids than having friends over and we did a lot of that this summer. The kids loved having friends over to play in the pool and on the water slide. It is sooooo awesome seeing them grow up and turn into the people they are. I loved hearing Kaden say that it was visitors choice to choose what they were going to do. Saige was always making sure everyone had a turn and was happy and Aspynn, she just LOVED showing everyone what she could do. I love the stage she is at also. They are all sooooo much fun!!!

Everyone taking turns to go down the water slide

Saigee always went the farthest on the slip-n-slide. It drove Kaden crazy he couldn't make it as far as she did.

Playing in the pool

I don't think it gets much better than this!!

Thanks to all our friends who came over and played with us.

We had soooo much fun!!

No comments: