Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trip To Boise

Okay....so we are going to rewind a a little and talk about summer. The kids and I took a 2 week vacation down to Boise to visit family and friends, and we had soooooo much fun!!! We went to garage sales (we don't have many of those around here), to the lake, to the 4th of July fireworks show, we had our own garage sale, we were very busy!!! We also had to visit like every restaurant in town before we left because we don't have many of those up here either, so we wanted to get in all the fun, good food, family and friends we could in two weeks. I think we did a great job!!! Here are some pics of us out playing at the lake.

All the kids playing in the sand. What's more fun than sand and water?!?!

Saigee's always willing to pose for a pic for her Mom = )

Kaden and Kia having fun with mud

What a bunch of cuties!!

Saige and Tristynn love to play together. The cousins all pair off very nicely and have sooooo much fun!!

Kaden bearing with me taking him for rides on the jet ski. I had all the kids drive me around (this is only for trained professionals) and Kaden was the most timid, I thought it was kinda funny.

Always posing for her Mom!!

Taking Tristynn for a ride. Greg's kids were CrAzY drivers!! We had a lot of fun = )

No comments: