Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gotta Love Coupon Shopping

Here's my latest coupon expedition. I am going to explain myself really quickly though so here it goes....

I went in in the morning with my kids and got a few deals, nothing major (this stuff is NOT pictured
2 boxes Q-Tips, 4 Dove Body Mists, 2 Dove deodorants, 4 Vaseline Lotions, 2 boxes Keebler Club Crackers, 12 4oz Haagen Daz Ice Cream Cups, 3 cans Blue Diamond Almonds, and 2 1/2 gallon Darigold milk cartons.
I paid $29.68 and I left with $27.00 in catalina's
I saved $64.01
Tonight I went back and got all of this....

and 2 gallons of milk and the total came to $279.47

I paid $18.24

And I left with $26.00 in Catalina's

I am feeling pretty good about my day!!! (you may be wondering why I didn't use my catalinas on the $18.24 I did pay, well all the totals came to less than $5.00 so I just haven't ever used one when the total comes out less than the catalina).

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Nice! Your kitchen looks like mine. My table is COVERED! I will post a pic later! Good job....wish we could go together.