Friday, May 14, 2010

Having Fun At The YMCA

While I was in Boise I also got to spend a little bit of time with Heather. My Mom and Aunt were running a few errands so we took the opportunity to take the kids and run over to the YMCA so they could swim and get worn out a little bit. We don't really have anything like this in Helena so the kids had a BLAST!!!

Aspynn running in the kiddie pool
Swimming around

Kaden was soooo excited to see Kiara, but I think Kia wins out in being able to show that excitement!!! She sure loves her cousin Kaden!!!

Trinitee being cute for the camera

Saige taking 1 second to smile at me for a pic. I had been begging for a while and was happy to finally get a pic!!!

Kaden standing under the water sprayer

Kia wore these goggles the entire night!!! I can tell she LOVES her goggles!!!

Kaden and Trinitee going around and around and around and...well...you get the idea...

Kia trying to entertain the adults!!!
Soon it was time for the little pool to close so we were forced into taking the kids into the therapy pool....here are some pics from that....

Bree swimming with Aspynn (Aspynn is way to short to touch)
THANKS BREE!!! Aspynn had soooo much fun!!!

Trinitee being cute again!!
I was beginning to wonder if I had any pics of Tristynn!! I am glad I do. Isn't she cute!

I love my Kaden. He is just such a cutie!!! He loves to have FUN!!!

When it was closing time for this pool too we had all the kids get together for a cousin shot!!! I think they look pretty cute!!! I do have to laugh at the fact that we were in such a hurry we didn't even notice Kia still had not taken off those silly goggles!!! What a funny girl!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

Sorry I missed all the fun at the Y! Looks like everyone was having a good time!