I don't know if you know much about tents, but this is a 3 man Kelty tent and Kelty tents are really good, light weight tents. Anyhow....Jake and I already have a 2 man just like this that we use for backpacking and we were wanting another one because we really want to take the kids out on their first backpacking trip this year. So....when I saw it I asked the lady how much she wanted for it. She said she was do $2.00. $2.00!!!! I couldn't believe it. I hurried and snatched it up and then ask if everything to it was there. She said she didn't know for sure, it was donated so I figured for $2.00 I could afford to find out. Friday, May 14, 2010
I LOVE GOOD DEALS!!!!
While I was in Boise for Mother's Day my Mom and I went out garage saling. This is one of our favorite things to do together so we were really excited. I was especially excited because we don't have a lot of garage sales up here in Montana!!! So, Saturday morning we went out. I was starting to get pretty disappointed because I wasn't really finding much, little things here and there, but nothing to write home about. Then we went to this one house where I found this!!!
I don't know if you know much about tents, but this is a 3 man Kelty tent and Kelty tents are really good, light weight tents. Anyhow....Jake and I already have a 2 man just like this that we use for backpacking and we were wanting another one because we really want to take the kids out on their first backpacking trip this year. So....when I saw it I asked the lady how much she wanted for it. She said she was do $2.00. $2.00!!!! I couldn't believe it. I hurried and snatched it up and then ask if everything to it was there. She said she didn't know for sure, it was donated so I figured for $2.00 I could afford to find out.
I don't know if you know much about tents, but this is a 3 man Kelty tent and Kelty tents are really good, light weight tents. Anyhow....Jake and I already have a 2 man just like this that we use for backpacking and we were wanting another one because we really want to take the kids out on their first backpacking trip this year. So....when I saw it I asked the lady how much she wanted for it. She said she was do $2.00. $2.00!!!! I couldn't believe it. I hurried and snatched it up and then ask if everything to it was there. She said she didn't know for sure, it was donated so I figured for $2.00 I could afford to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Holy cow that is a great deal! Good job!
Post a Comment