Tonight before bed Saige and I were wrestling and apparently I KNOCKED her tooth out. It was already loose and just a few days from being ready to come out so this was NOT a bad thing, in fact she is VERY excited about it!!! Immediately she wanted to call Grandma Yearsley and Grandma Jenkins.
She looks sooooo different without her 2 front teeth!!!
She wanted to tilt her head back so everyone could REALLY see which tooth she just lost tonight
She is soooo excited for the tooth fairy to come....I have a strange fact for you.....Kaden lost his left front tooth on Dec. 28th 2009, Saige lost her left front tooth in the middle of the night Dec. 29th 2010
Kaden lost his right front tooth on Jan. 8th 2010, Saige lost her right front tooth Jan. 7th 2011
Are other people's kids THIS ON TARGET with each other?!?!?!?!











1 comment:
No, I don't believe most kids are on track like that...absolutely amazing!!! Saige, you look so grown up!
Post a Comment