Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Something We Weren't Expecting.......



We're Expecting!!!






A few years ago I found out that my body had decided progesterone wasn't really important anymore so it stopped producing it and with that I couldn't ovulate anymore....so we were told we couldn't have any more kids. So....you can imagine my SHOCK when I got really sick and didn't know what was wrong with me.....I went into the Doctor and voila....we are expecting our 4th on December 21st.




May 2, 2011 6 weeks 5 days
May 2, 2011 6 weeks 5 days


May 2, 2011 6 weeks 5 days

I thought this one was funny because she wanted to give me a 3D pic and this is what it was....a blob in the middle of the paper. LOL...



May 19, 2011 9 weeks 1 day but baby was measuring 9 weeks 6 days (PLEASE DON'T BE ANOTHER BIG BABY LIKE KADEN)





May 19, 2011 9 weeks 1 day






May 25, 2011 10 weeks



There was a clinic in town that was giving free ultrasounds so they could teach new ultrasound techs so I decided what the heck....sounds good to me...I LOVE FREE!!!




May 25, 2011 10 weeks




May 25, 2011 10 weeks






Well....I decided I may as well FINALLY blog about this....I will be 16 weeks tomorrow and I don't want to all the sudden post that we had a baby. We are taking this one slowly because we were VERY surprised!!! We are getting more and more excited as time goes on!!!! The kids are very excited and can't wait for the baby to get here!!!!

2 comments:

Anjeanette said...

WHAT??? That is so awesome. Congratulations! So happy for you guys. Hope the pregnancy goes well. Keep us posted.

KassiahMyers said...

Yea!!! That is so great!! I am very excited for you! Your kids are going to love the new baby so much AND be so much help! It is fabulous having such a big gap, you will love it!!! Congrats, so happy for your family!!