Wednesday, November 2, 2011

33 Week Baby Bump

I have finally reached the point that when I am trying to put my socks on I realize I can't cross my leg over the other one and bend over to do it. Funny how you don't think of little things like that. Anyhow....here are some pics of my belly at 33 weeks today.



BTW...I am not a huge fan of posting pics of myself,


I really just like to post about my kiddos etc.

I guess in a round about way these are pics of my kiddos....
Way to convince yourself Kim!!!

Anyhow....I can't believe how quickly this is all going. I can't believe I only have
about 7 weeks left and our 4th little one will be here


The kids are soooo excited!! Jake and I still haven't even come up with a boy
and girl name yet....we better get busy!!! I don't want a nameless child!!!



Anyhow....I don't know if you have any guesses for us, but our new RS Pres. guesses boy,
the guy at Burger King who I had never met before is thinking boy.....


Do you want to take a guess?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

I guess....healthy, happy, colic free...and for me the sex doesn't matter, but for Kaden I guess boy!!