Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Is It That Time of Year Already?!?!?!

Yesterday was a pretty chilly day, but nothing special to speak of and then all of the sudden I look out the window and the snow is coming down like crazy!!! I couldn't believe it. I don't think I am quite ready for snow yet....anyhow....when I woke up and saw the temp outside I just had to share so after taking the kids to school etc. I had a minute to take my pics and post them (when we woke up it was only 12 degrees outside).

Anyhow...here are the pics....


brrrrrrrrrr
Our pumpkins don't look so cute now!!!! = (


I guess it is time to take down the Halloween stuff....it doesn't look quite

right all covered in snow


The amazing part is that the first snow fall of the season and it STUCK!!!

Usually the first snow fall is beautiful and it all melts off immediately, it makes me a little afraid for what we have to come. Thank goodness we have studded snow tires this year for the van, I think I will be a lot more comfortable!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

Not looking forward to traveling to MT this winter...looks like it is going to be a snowy one!! We will like it for Christmas, just want to get there safely!! I am getting too old to enjoy traveling on snowy roads!!!