Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas From Grandma Jenkins

Every year for Thanksgiving we get together with Jake's family and celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas. It works soooo well because then we can get together with the other side of the family for Christmas. Anyhow....I HAD to share Grandma Jenkins gifts to the kids this year...she has been working on these quilts for 2 YEARS now and I think she did an awesome job!!!!


KADEN


Christmas pillow case with his name on it
And his very own quilt (he is VERY excited to get this on his bed)

SAIGE


Christmas Pillow Case

Quilt (She too is very excited to get this baby on her bed)

ASPYNN



I am not sure about the look on Aspynn's face here, but believe it or not she really liked the pillow case!!


She was OBVIOUSLY VERY excited to get the new quilt for her bed!!


I decided to post my nephews pillow cases and quilts also just in case you are interested to see all the quilts she did.....


Clayton



Sheldon



Cameron

Jordan







Anyhow...just thought I would share the cool one of a kind gifts the kids got this year!!!

1 comment:

Montana Wilkins said...

Those are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! What a special gift to get. I've always know your mother-in-law is an amazing woman, but this solidifies it!