Kaden's school pics just before entering the 4th grade....HOLY COW I HAVE A 4th GRADER!!!! I can't believe how quickly time passes!!!
Enjoy checking out Kaden's 4th grade school pics!!!
I can't believe how much my little man (I want to say little boy, but he isn't much of a little boy anymore....he really is turning into a young man) is growing up!!!
What a cutie or has he reached the age of handsome???...and what a sense of humor!! He has always been so shy but I think he is coming out of his shell as they say!!
To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega
1 comment:
What a cutie or has he reached the age of handsome???...and what a sense of humor!! He has always been so shy but I think he is coming out of his shell as they say!!
Post a Comment