Ok....for about a month now Kaden has had a loose tooth. He was saying that it hurt really bad every time he touched it so I called the dentist and he said it needed to come out. So we told Kaden he needed to start playing with it all the time so it could get really loose. Well...Kaden isn't exactly the fastest worker so it has taken him FOREVER to get that thing loose. Well....when he was showing me how loose it was I noticed that his permanent tooth was already starting to coming in behind the baby tooth so we decided we needed to get it out. So for 3-4 days we begged Kaden to let us pull it out. We offered him sooooo many things, parties and movie rentals etc. He said no to all of them and would only let me try to pull it with a piece of paper towel and my fingers, so needless to say I couldn't seem to get it out. Well....finally Friday, April 17th, Jake and I had had enough with Kaden and his whining about his loose tooth. So we told him it was coming out. We didn't care how long it took we were pulling it out. I wouldn't even let him go to school until it was out. It took me over an hour of pulling on that silly tooth to get it out. After it came out I explained to him how it would have just been easier for Dad to pull it one time with the floss and have it out. He agreed. After getting it out I took him to school. He was over an hour late. Here are the pics I took after school.
I told Kaden I wanted a pic and this is what I got. Eyes half shut. So I told him open his eyes for the next pic so I could see them.....
Well...then this is what I got. Scary Kaden. Then I told him to just be natural and I finally got an okay one but you can't see the missing tooth. Silly kid!!!
Thanks for cooperating Kaden!!
Here's the tooth....










No comments:
Post a Comment