Monday, April 13, 2009

Picnic In The Park

Kaden is out of school on Easter Break (they don't call it Spring Break Here) and so the girls were telling him ALL about the park and so they all ganged up on me and BEGGED to go to the park. Well...I did what any Mom would do, I gave in and took them to the park. They were sooooo excited!! We went and stopped at Burger King and got lunch, then we went to the park and had a little picnic and played for a while. The kids had so much fun it was hard getting them to leave. They have been begging to go back every day since we went. Unlike a good Mom, I said, "Not today."
Our Picnic

Saige is sooooo tall for a 4 year old!!!

Kaden is just one of the happiest kids I know. What a good boy he is!!

No comments: