Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Aspynn!!!

For cake and presents we went back to my Mom's hotel. Aspynn was soooo excited to dig into her presents and her cake.
She was soooo cute!! I love the excitement you see on a kids face when they are standing with THEIR cake and presents!!!
It was really funny because Saigee was just as excited about the presents as Aspynn was.
What kid doesn't LOVE opening presents!!!
I LOVE that she pulls things out and shows us.
Thanks Great Grandma & Great Grandpa for the outfit, Tinkerbelle bracelet and the princess stuff!!!
Jake & I couldn't think of ANYTHING to get Aspynn so we decided a baby bed for her puppies would be great.And a highchair for when she needed to feed her puppies.
And...well...if she is going to feed them they need something to eat off of so a little Aurora kitchen set. That should do the trick!!!

Aspynn LOVES to wear swim suits ALL the time so we also got her a princess swimming suit from Kaden & Saige. She was so excited!!!

Aunt Kari got her this BEAUTIFUL dress!! We are soooo grateful for Aunt Kari keeping the kids in nice church clothes!!! Thanks Kari!!!

We found Saigee's build a bear dog a few weeks ago and Aspynn has been dying for one so Grandma Yearsley came through and got Aspynn her very own Build a Bear dog and isn't it soooo cute in the little Tinkerbelle clothes!!!

It has been loved right from the start!!

Grandma Yearsley also got Aspynn a matching Tinkerbelle outfit to wear just like her dog. She was sooooo excited. We can barely get this thing off of her!!!

I don't have a pic but Grandma & Grandpa Jenkins gave Aspynn $10.00 for her birthday and Aspynn was soooo funny because she pulled it out and said "Oh....look I got a ticket!!!" She made us all laugh!!
TIME FOR CAKE!!!

Look at that smile. What a cutie!!!


Our Very Own TINKERBELLE

Aspynn LOVES this little Tinkerbelle outfit. Her favorite two princesses are Tinkerbelle and Aurora.

Lets go SWIMMING!!

Aspynn and Mom

Saigee having lots of fun at the pool.

Our Family

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ASPYNN!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I was reading this thinking wow I can't believe she is three because she was so tiny when you left. Then it hit me that Ashley is 3 and she is only a few days older. Times flies too fast. Looks like she had a great birthday. I am glad that you mom was able to come and be there.