I have read soooo many postings by people about all the money they are saving by using coupons so I just had to try it. I am still trying to get the hang of it, but here is what I got.... 
In the end the totals came to $101.36
But all I paid was $19.61
WAHOOOOO!
In the end the totals came to $101.36
But all I paid was $19.61
WAHOOOOO!










2 comments:
Wow, that is awesome! You have to let me in on what you are doing and I will do it with you!:0
YEAH!!! That is awesome! Isn't it so fun to see what you can get! Did you go to the websites from my blog? They are awesome aren't they? I am so glad you got some good stuff. Did you go to Albertson's and use the doubler coupons? I know...so many questions.. I am just so excited for you. Can you believe people would actually normally pay over $100 for that.....crazy.
Post a Comment