Friday, June 12, 2009

Shopping Again

So I thought I would keep you all updated on how my couponing is going. I am really trying to make this work because the savings is just phenomenal!! Anyhow...here is what I purchased from Albertsons tonight.....


The regular total would have been $194.40
But I paid $50.59
Savings of $143.81
HOORAY FOR ME!!! = )

3 comments:

KassiahMyers said...

Dang, I am coming over this week and you are showing me the ropes!

Anjeanette said...

OK, you are surpassing me.....that is not suppose to happen. How the heck? Did you do coupon doublers? How do you get so many of the same couopons....the newspaper? Call me!

McPherson family said...

Well, I wish we had an Albertson's here, they don't have anything I am used to. I hate that part of it. I don't get the savings that all of you guys over there do. Great Job!!!!