Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Jenkins Reunion

After visiting Uncle Thane & Aunt Monica we headed down to Logan for the Family Reunion. It's always nice to go and see everyone!! It would have been nice if Jake could have been there to see his Grandpa & Grandma, but at least they were able to see the Great Grandkids. They put together a water balloon fight for the little kids
(they enjoyed that)

Aspynn taking a break to eat a sucker

Then the water balloon fight escalated into cup fulls of water being thrown at eachother.

I guess Kaden didn't understand you only throw the water and hold onto your cup. Silly boy!!!

Saige got the idea. And she did it sooooo nonchalantly. I LOVE this pic!!!

Then it escalated into an entire bucket being dumped on someone.

Ten it calmed down a little so we could take pics. Above are Grandpa and Grandma Jenkins with their kids. Below are Grandpa and Grandma Jenkins with my kids. I love seeing these kinds of pics.

2 comments:

McPherson family said...

That looks like fun! I love the waterfight. Isn't it fun getting together with the whole family? I love it!

Anjeanette said...

Looks like you had lots of fun this summer. I love the pic of Saige throwing water on Kaden.....great picture!! I also love the pic of Saige in the boat with some guy...she does not look too sure. So funny, that Saige! Slip and slide is a great idea....might have to try that one next year.