Saturday, September 5, 2009

2nd & 3rd Days of School

Here are some pics I took of Kaden & Saige's 2nd &3rd Days of school. We started on Wednesday, so I guess with the 1st Day of School post I did I have now covered their entire 1st week of school.

Kaden in Saige the 2nd day of school in their cute school clothes

Aspynn sitting on the kitchen counter eating her breakfast already asking when Kaden and Saige are going to get home.

Burgee waiting for Kaden and Saige to get home (our house feels sooooo quiet without Kaden and Saige, it's hard on all of us)

Kaden & Saige in their cute school clothes on the 3rd day of school
Aspynn trying to pass the time that Kaden and Saige are at school by posing for Mom to take pics

Aspynn getting excited to start the Preschool book Great Grandma Davis got her
Having a Popsicle with Burgee
School seems to be harder on Aspynn than on Kaden or Saige. The hard part is making sure they are nice to her when they get home. It's really a let down for the poor girl when she waits in anticipation all day for the to get home and when they finally do they don't want her to play with them. The big meanies!!!

No comments: