Friday, September 25, 2009

Freaked Me Out!!!

Last Friday night some of our friends invited us over for games etc. so of course we headed over. We had a TON of fun hanging out but when it was time to go Saige threw up (of course she did, that's what kids do when you are having fun right?). Well...when she threw up I was still up talking with Kassiah and Jake hollered up to me to HURRY up. Well...I still didn't hurry very fast then he yelled that Saige threw up. Well...Jake can't stand bodily fluids, so it didn't worry me tooo much when he said she was throwing up. Anyhow....I finally made it down to the car, cleaned her up and we drove home. Well...I ran in the house and started a bath for her to clean her the rest of the way up. So here is where it got scary for me. After she was in there a few minutes she asked for a wash cloth. I went out of the bathroom to grab one (had to run down to the basement) and when I walked back in this is what I saw........

She looked DEAD!!! She was kinda pale from throwing up and out of no where sound asleep in the tub. She was also really hard to wake up. That's why I finally decided (with Jake's help) to take her picture. We also took a short video, but I showed a little too much on the video on accident so I wont post that. Anyhow...for that split second this was very scary for me.

1 comment:

Anjeanette said...

Holy cow! That is crazy scary. Hope my little Saigy is feeling better!