Friday, September 25, 2009

So Proud Of Myself

So...about a year ago a lady in our ward gave us a picnic table. Now, I have to admit when we went to pick it up I was a little disappointed. I honestly thought, "there is NO WAY I am going to put that raggedy thing on my back porch (when I get one)". Well...after a little time (and reading Anjeanette's blog) I remembered all the awesome things she does with dressers etc. so I thought hey, I can do it too!! So....here are the before and after pics of the table. It isn't the best looking table in town, but I think it looks pretty darn good!!! If nothing else, the kids LOVED helping me sand the table down.
BEFORE


AFTER

2 comments:

Kassiah said...

That table looks great! BBQ at your house on Sunday then right?!:)

Anjeanette said...

Wow! That is quite the before and after. It looks SO much better. Good job on the staining. That was a lot to stain. Jealous you have a deck. Hope you have lots of fun with your new table. BBQ on Sunday........with out us..... :(