Friday, February 26, 2010

Aspynn & I Love A Good Picnic

Today the weather is soooooo nice that Aspynn and I decided to take Burgee for a walk. We both enjoyed being outside because the weather is just beautiful!!! As we started approaching the house after the walk neither of us was really ready to come home, but Aspynn was hungry so we came home anyway. To make the best of everything we decided to have a picnic outside. Aspynn was soooooo excited!!!
A "healthy" lunch consisting of Raeman noodles and Craisens

But a happy girl nonetheless

After lunch I remember something on Jake's to-do list that I forgot to tell him about......
While my Mom was here helping me put up Christmas lights she noticed something in one of our trees. Upon inspection she noticed it was a HUGE wasps nest. I went to take it out and then she said I should show Jake so I left it.....well....it has taken me months to remember and with the beautiful weather I am not sure when they will be taking up residency again so I decided I would just go and get it and put it in a baggy so he can see it when he gets home (this way I wont forget again). Anyhow....Aspynn was AMAZED by the size and wanted a picture with it. Anyhow....here is a pic of Aspynn with our HUGE wasps nest!!!

I am sooooo glad that isn't in our tree anymore!!

1 comment:

Grandma Yearsley said...

I am so glad you got that thing out of the tree before summer....did you do it before lunch or after lunch????