We are going to be putting laminate in our kitchen/dining room and are looking for some ideas as to what everyone thinks would look nice. Take a vote and let us know what you think!!!
This is all 3 pieces side by side. This is the middle piece from above
Definitely the dark side.....LOL....the dark side. I think it's the one on the right. The other matches it too well, and I don't really like light wood very much from the other one. Just my opinion. You asked.....and you knew I would give it to you... :)
Hooray for laminate! We've been loving ours. If the darker color is the one you said was on the left, I agree with the others. At first glance of the three, it was the one that was most appealing to my eye. Good luck!
To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega
5 comments:
I like the darker color....
Definitely the dark side.....LOL....the dark side. I think it's the one on the right. The other matches it too well, and I don't really like light wood very much from the other one. Just my opinion. You asked.....and you knew I would give it to you... :)
Hooray for laminate! We've been loving ours.
If the darker color is the one you said was on the left, I agree with the others. At first glance of the three, it was the one that was most appealing to my eye. Good luck!
I have no opinion on the flooring...sorry!!
BUT, when I read the title of your post I wondered why on earth we were picking our favorite LAMANITE!!!
Yep the one on the right is the best so buy it for me!
Post a Comment