Today I took Kaden and Saige out of school just before lunch time and took them and one of their cousins (Clayton) to the park. All of the cousins were supposed to go but a couple of them have gotten sick. Anyhow....While we were there I took my camera (I know, big shock) and took pictures of the kids. They had soooooo much fun!!! Here are the pics......
Kaden is growing up soooooo quickly!!!
Kaden & Clayton just hanging around.....
Aspynn begging to get a push.....
Saige is a gooooooood pumper!! I love when they learn to pump themselves rather than asking for a push all the time....
HOLY COW Saige!!! You are going really high!!!
Aspynn is getting up there, but not quite as high as Saige...
The kids took a second or two to pose for me. Aren't they cute...
In this pic Aspynn is above me walking and she stopped and had me take her picture. Isn't her smile adorable!?!?!?!
Kaden is a serious climber!!!
Then Saige & Aspynn had to go to the bathroom. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but since we aren't really into Spring here yet they don't have any porta potty's at the park yet so I told the kids we were going to have to leave. Well....poor Kaden he was sooooo desperate he starts scanning the area and notices that across the street at the baseball fields there is a porta potty, so we ran over there and let Saige and Aspynn use the potty.Way to go Kaden for being observant!!!
Don't take my picture in front of the porta potty MOM!!!
The boys running off energy while they wait for the girls.
Back to the park. The girls jumped on the fire engine to go for a drive
You can't see it, but Saige is sitting in a little car in this pic.....
My climber is back.....
I love this pic. I don't really know why, I just do!!!
I love my Kaden when he really smiles. He is such a cutie!!!

That looks soooooo comfortable......NOT!!!
Saige laying in a tunnel
If you pay attention you can see that she has her feet stuck outside of the tunnel, and she can't figure out how to get them back inside. She ended up pulling so hard that her shoes came off and we had to put them back on. Silly girl!!!
Kaden trying to help Aspynn get on the swing
Still working at it.....
Almost there......
WHEW.....got it!!! I love that he wants to help his sister!!
Then he wanted to push her. I was happy about that!!!
Gotta love the climbing wall.....
Peek-a-boo!!
Kaden trying to look tough....
But he just couldn't hold on to it....he started laughing....
Look how awkward that looks. His legs hanging out the side of the rock wall....silly boy!!


My cutie pie....

Winding down....starting to play a little less
Really winding down.....
I guess it is time to go......the kids are really looking tired!!!
OK.....this is sooooo RANDOM but I HAD to share....this is a 28 year old mother sitting in her child's stroller talking to someone not paying any bit of attention to her child. I am not going to say another word about it because if I do this post will end up being a lot longer than it already is......consider yourself spared from my soapbox!!!!
Don't take my picture in front of the porta potty MOM!!!
The boys running off energy while they wait for the girls.
Back to the park. The girls jumped on the fire engine to go for a drive
You can't see it, but Saige is sitting in a little car in this pic.....
My climber is back.....
I love this pic. I don't really know why, I just do!!!
I love my Kaden when he really smiles. He is such a cutie!!!
That looks soooooo comfortable......NOT!!!
Saige laying in a tunnel
If you pay attention you can see that she has her feet stuck outside of the tunnel, and she can't figure out how to get them back inside. She ended up pulling so hard that her shoes came off and we had to put them back on. Silly girl!!!
Kaden trying to help Aspynn get on the swing
Still working at it.....
Almost there......
WHEW.....got it!!! I love that he wants to help his sister!!
Then he wanted to push her. I was happy about that!!!
Gotta love the climbing wall.....
Peek-a-boo!!
Kaden trying to look tough....
But he just couldn't hold on to it....he started laughing....
Look how awkward that looks. His legs hanging out the side of the rock wall....silly boy!!

My cutie pie....
Winding down....starting to play a little less
Really winding down.....
I guess it is time to go......the kids are really looking tired!!!
OK.....this is sooooo RANDOM but I HAD to share....this is a 28 year old mother sitting in her child's stroller talking to someone not paying any bit of attention to her child. I am not going to say another word about it because if I do this post will end up being a lot longer than it already is......consider yourself spared from my soapbox!!!!












3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun and I am sooooo happy to see the sun and NO SNOW!!!! I can hardly wait to come and see it for myself!
We will have to visit that park with you when we come to visit...hopefully it is nice enough! Looks like you had so much fun! Wish we were there!! WE need to go on a walk to the park here. Miss you guys!!!!!
I stayed up late last night learning some about couponing. Then today I decided that I wanted to read your blog and see your pictures. Very Cool! I called Clayton up so he could see pictures of himself, too. You do good work, Kim.
Post a Comment