It has been really nice here the past few days (in the 50's) so Aspynn and I have been trying to take full advantage of it just in case Montana decides to play one of it's NASTY tricks on us and become cold again. We have been having picnics, going for walks, going to the pool etc and we have been LOVING every minute of it!!! I took some pics of Aspynn, Burgee and I's most recent outing. (side note: It is now apparent to me that Aspynn is our baby and the reason I know this is I NEVER would have allowed Saige to go out dressed like this. It's funny all the little things that don't bother you with the baby of the family. Sorry Kaden and Saige for not allowing you this freedom to choose whatever you wanted to wear!!!)
Enjoy....

Recently
Aspynn has really developed a sassy attitude and she has been portraying it well in her pics. The funny thing is that she is still
soooooo cute!!!

Burgee and I walk while
Aspynn rides her scooter. She LOVES that thing!!

Waiting and posing for me.

When
Burgee and I caught up she had to do a dance for us
Aspynn loves this part of our walk because there are roads on both sides of us and on the path there are stops signs etc. so she loves to pretend like she is on a motorcycle.

Go
Aspynn Go.....

We had to stop and take a picture of
Aspynn and
Burgee together. We have been working very hard on training
Burgee to do what I want him to do on walks rather than what he wants to do. He is actually doing very well. For him to sit and take a picture while he is outside for a walk is HUGE!!!
Aspynn is "picking flowers"

Then she had to smell the "flowers". She wanted me to smell the "flowers" as well and I said NO

When
Aspynn saw this rock she wanted to climb it and have her pic taken on it. She was
sooooo funny!!

Silly girl!!

Another rock


A BIG fight at my house is always who is going to get the mail. Well....today I decided
Aspynn could do it.
Kaden and
Saige usually grab it on their way home from school so
Aspynn rarely gets the chance. She was
sooooo excited!!!
1 comment:
It has been nice here too...the little girls and I went on a bike ride...too bad I did not take pics...i will do better, i will do better.... anyway, nice to see you out and about..and I personally love aspynn's outfit...the girls here pick out some pretty good ones to go to school in.... hope the weather stays nice for you!
Post a Comment