Last night just before dinner Kaden started complaining that he wasn't feeling well. Well....sadly to say this isn't that abnormal for Kaden so we told him to go lay down if his tummy wasn't feeling well and when it felt better he could come and have his dinner. Well....he went and laid down in his room for a while. After about 30 minutes I went in to check on him and he was asleep. When I went to feel his forehead I noticed that his ears were bright red (with Kaden this is a sign that he is sick). After feeling his forehead I realized he didn't have a temp and covered him up and turned off the light and left the room. About 20 minutes later he came out and said he had thrown up all over his bed. I called for Jake and we quickly got him in the shower and his bed all cleaned up and made. He threw up several more times throughout the night.
This morning I went in to check on him and he seems to be doing well. So he has been watching movies all morning.










2 comments:
Poor Kaden (and poor mommy LOL) Tell him we hope he is better soon!
Kaden, you don't look like you feel well....you need some chicken soup and gatorade!! LOVE YOU! Glad you are now better!
Post a Comment